Monday, February 11, 2008

Feb.21, 1917

The way that I think civilians helped during the war is buy helping out
the soldiers that got hurt. This ain't all that they did but I just thought that it
was a good example. Also they were good for like a replacement of others
that had no chance of living, so they were good for replacing people ( soldiers)
so that they wouldn't lose the war. They would also like send stuff and supplies.
This is what I think that the civilians did.

Well in my opinion I think that what I miss the most of my civilian life
would be the way it was. Like what I mean is I would miss my home and stuff.
The reason why it would be that is because I don't know like what I'm trying to
say is that before I came over here I was use it and living there. Here it's like
a whole different world. This is what I would miss the most.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These paragraphs are excellent! Nice work!